07 September 2013

Packing for Winter

Hey guys :)

So winter is approaching and I kind of have plans to go somewhere (yay). 
This time though, I decided to travel lightly and challenged myself to a single carry-on luggage for all my clothes.

I've been looking through a lot of packing videos and so I'm gonna post a series of videos I think are the best. 

This video was chosen for two reasons:
1. It's good for listing down good basic winter stuff to pack. The packing style can be more economical, but it is a pretty good straightforward video on the essentials.
2. The luggage used is within the luggage allowance of my flight.

So here's a list of the stuff packed for a 5-day 4-night trip during winter:
4 long sleeved shirts
2 pairs of jeans
1 knit dress (can be used for day/night)
3 evening dresses+2 pairs of tights
4 pairs of thick knees socks (awesome tip. Must keep in mind!)
2 scarves to accessorise
1 bathing suit
2 pairs of pyjamas
1 pair of heels
1 pair of sneakers
1 pair of knee-high boots (worn on the plane)

Check out the video below for a full tutorial:


Hope this helps guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment