10 January 2013

Airplane Beauty Regime Part 3!



Products seen here:

1. Sasa Bulgarian Rose Whitening Mask
A sheet mask that is extremely fragrant and leaves your face with a slight glow after use

2. Sasa Rice Bran Antioxidant Mask
Used this during my excruciating long haul, and it made my skin feel really cleansed

3. Palmer's Olive Butter Formula

4. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula
Towards the end of my trip at UK, my legs (shins) got extra dry and started to itch, so I tried several moisturisers for relief. This butter worked like magic. If you ever have the same problem, use this butter formula!

5. L'Occitane Cream Mask
A good alternative if you feel conscious about using sheet masks in a crowded space. This mask glides smoothly and doesn't have an annoying sticky feel. I applied it frequently, especially when it started drying out on my face. I even slept with this mask on.

6. L'Occitane Moisturizing Face Lotion with organic olive tree extracts
A good finish after using the cream mask, though the smell is a little strong and distinct.

For a step-by-step of my Airline Beauty Regime, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment