07 January 2013

Airplane Beauty Regime Part 2!

Ever since I watched this video, I've been inspired to turn my flight experiences into my very own spa sessions <3

This is such a good idea I don't know why I never thought of it. I barely have time to pamper myself now; having a DIY spa 30,000 feet in the air with 12+ hours alone is a beauty revelation!

Here are some stuff I took onboard the flight to create my own spa session:






Top photo: 
1. ZA Energy Mist with Vitamin B. This is used to wipe the mask off my face. It comes in handy especially when the bathroom (sink) is hard to go to.

2. L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream. This hand cream is sample-sized, which is a life saver  when travelling.

3. Darphin Redness Relief Recovery Cream. This is my everyday moisturiser which I can't live without so it had to come with me.


Bottom photo*: 
Before I explain the products in this photo, let me introduce my very own formula for flight spas, which is
the 2Ms - Mask and Moisturiser

Here's why this formula works:

It's a really practical and effective formula, especially for those who are less fussy and want to have a simple beauty regime onboard their flight

With only face mask and skin moisturiser, be prepared to end your flight with your skin feeling oh-so pampered, so healthy and so moisturized~ 

Also, take note that I brought several masks and moisturisers only because I wanted to try out different products and also to save for the return flights. I may have missed out using a few, which means bringing only one kind of mask and skin moisturiser is perfectly fine. Just remember to bring enough of them!


I will be explaining the products in the second photo in Airplane Beauty Regime Part 3, so stay tuned! ☺xo

No comments:

Post a Comment