22 November 2012

Old People Travels

I just got an email from my ex-professor today :) I sent him an email because it was his birthday yesterday. 

I must admit this has nothing to do with UK, but this professor of mine is worth mentioning because he is ONE travel bug. 

When he was young he studied for a while in Hawaii, travelled through North America and went to India and the Middle East. Keep in mind he did all this in the 70s or 80s. He's probably covered all continents by now.

In a way, he inspires me to travel more. He even encouraged us to travel himself. Even now, when he's reaching 80 he still travels around our Southeast Asian region.

His experiences make wonder what it feels like to have travelled in the old days..


Photo credits to malaysiaflyingherald.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment